ASBA Governance Handbook: June 2018 (PDF-834KB)
Updated ASBA Position Statements document:
- The changes to the document above were approved by the Board of Directors at the September 2018 Board meeting.
- They include housekeeping/style changes to what was formerly called “ASBA Policy Statements.”
- No changes were made to the content of previous document – any proposed content changes are made through the standard policy process.
- For a detailed explanation of the style changes to the updated Position Statements document, please click here.
- Please refer to this September 2018 version of the document as the starting point for discussions for ASBA’s upcoming FGM.
Policy process (PDF–81K)
Budget, bylaw and policy processes (PDF-118K)