Spring General Meeting 2022
ASBA’s Spring General Meeting (SGM) is scheduled for June 5-7, 2022.
The three-day SGM will be held June 5-7 in Red Deer. The theme of this year’s SGM is Leading in Unity: Together Towards Tomorrow.
Event details, including accommodation information, are provided below.
All trustees, administration and invited guests are invited to attend all regular open sessions of the SGM. The Business Day on Monday, June 6, is for ASBA members and their administration only.
This year’s SGM will be held June 5-7, 2022, at the Cambridge Hotel & Conference Centre Red Deer. As a membership-driven organization, ASBA is responsive to members’ needs. To that end, the 2022 SGM will be hosted in a hybrid format, with opportunities for both in-person and virtual attendance.
The three-day event will include:
- Sunday, June 5: Welcome gala
- Monday, June 6: Business session
- Tuesday, June 7: Professional development sessions
ASBA members and their administration have access to special group booking rates as follows:
Cambridge Hotel & Conference Centre Red Deer (3310 50th Avenue, Red Deer):
- Booking: To book, call the Cambridge Hotel & Conference Centre at 1-403-755-8830;
- Special rate: Special rates are available for Sunday, June 5 and Monday, June 6. Mention the host of the event “Alberta School Boards Association” for these special rates. Please note, this is only available until May 5, 2022.
Other hotels near the Cambridge
Baymont by Wyndham
4311 49 Ave, Red Deer, AB T4N 5Y7 (403) 346-8841
Holiday Inn Express
2803 – 50 Avenue, Red Deer, AB T4R 1H1 (403) 343-2112
2818 Gaetz Ave, Red Deer, AB T4R 1M4 (403) 343-7400
Please refer to this bulletin during the business session of ASBA's Spring General Meeting on Monday, June 6, 2022. Members will be able to access the document by logging in.Click here to access (logged-in only)
The deadline to register, adjust registration, or cancel is May 27. If you did not receive the registration link please click the link below to request the link.Click here to request the registration link: